Audit or Tax Staff Accountant
AUDIT OR TAX STAFF ACCOUNTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Audit-Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
TAX - Our tax professionals are highly motivated self-starters with a passion for education and growth. With technical expertise in tax compliance, regulations and the ever-changing tax environment, our professionals assist clients in educating and advising them on what matters to their business. Our team members are nimble and have experience working with clients of varying sizes within many industries. Sikich tax professionals are also equipped with digital solutions that enable them to be advisors and consultative in their role at Sikich. Additionally, our tax department shares projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing client reports
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Work on a variety of different accounting projects
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Verbal and written skills with the ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of clientele
- Review business, individual, fiduciary, and not for profit tax returns
- Willing and able to service multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of public accounting experience
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Travel to client sites as needed
- CPA or CPA eligible
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V