Salesforce Consultant (Data Migration)
SALESFORCE CONSULTANT (DATA MIGRATION) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Create a data migration plan and manage the complete data conversion for Salesforce projects
- Provide insight and best-practice recommendations for our clients around managing their data and the data extraction process
- Familiar with a variety of ELT tools and using them in the Salesforce environment
- Previous experience using the SFDC data management tools
- Understanding of Salesforce sandbox environments and data usage plans & capacity estimation
- Experience with version control, GIT and environment comparison tools
- Ability to map out ERD’s and similar technical documentation
- Hands-on management for data transformation projects experience with the Salesforce data model
- Comfortable working directly with clients setting up dashboarding and reporting within the SFDC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- 1+ years of Salesforce development
- One or more current Salesforce certifications
- Experience with common database systems (Oracle, SQL, MySQL)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V