Information Security & Compliance Manager
INFORMATION SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE CONSULTING MANAGER - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist clients in meeting industry standards and compliance obligations by evaluating business, technology & operations against security standards (ex. PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, CIS, etc.).
- Share expertise with clients to help make top-level decisions on strategy & scope for complex engagements.
- Provide clear, organized findings & recommendations to clients, tracking progress towards resolution & compliance.
- Produce detailed, high-quality reports for clients & industry third parties ( ex. payment card brands & the PCI Security Standards Council).
- As a senior member of the team, contribute tools, methodology improvements, industry news & lessons learned with the greater practice.
- Easily juggle several concurrent client projects at any given point in time while managing profitability of the projects assigned to you.
- Act as a senior Technical Manager and resource on engagements for other consultants in the practice.
- May require domestic & international travel to client sites & events.
- Assist with interviewing and training new staff.
- Provide coaching and opportunities for skill development for team members.
- Be cognizant of performance data to monitor and measure productivity of the team, goal progress, and activity levels.
- Develop and refine tools, templates, and methodologies to maximize operating efficiency.
- Assist with financial and budget activities relevant to service line.
- Assist with internal and external marketing initiatives to create demand and market visibility.
- Responsible for adherence to and maintenance of company and staff certifications within practice area
- Prior staff management and consulting experience
- Comprehend information security principles & apply them practically for the benefit of your clients
- Knowledge of configuring & operating a variety of Windows, UNIX and Linux systems
- Understand code or script (ex. Bash shell, PowerShell, but more concept than language)
- Ability to present security concepts & findings to technical & functional audiences
- Exceptional professional & business writing skills
- Consulting experience relevant to Payment card (PCI DSS, PA-DSS, P2PE, PFI), financial (GLBA, SOX, SSAE 16), health care (HIPAA/HITECH), or general security standards (NIST, CIS) experience preferred
- Professional certifications and a willingness to obtain more:
- Security & IT certifications (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CISA)
- Technical certifications (e.g., MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- Related industry certifications (e.g., QSA, PA-QSA, ISA)
- Membership in relevant organizations (ex. OWASP, InfraGard, or ISSA)
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V