TAX MANAGER - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Our tax professionals are highly motivated self-starters with a passion for education and growth. With technical expertise in tax compliance, regulations and the ever-changing tax environment, our professionals assist clients in educating and advising them on what matters to their business. Our team members are nimble and have experience working with clients of varying sizes within many industries. Sikich tax professionals are also equipped with digital solutions that enable them to be advisors and consultative in their role at Sikich. Additionally, our tax department shares projects and resources across offices through our cloud-based solutions that allow us to collaborate globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Prepare or review income tax accruals & related footnote disclosures
- Review business, individual, fiduciary, & not for profit tax returns
- Prepare & review complicated & complex corporate, partnership, & personal income tax returns
- Demonstrate experience in tax aspects of business transaction issues, including shareholder transactions, M&A, executive compensation, leveraged buyouts, cost segregation, R&D tax credits, accounting method changes, tax reform act, partnership operating agreement consulting, etc.
- Identify & research tax planning & compliance issues
- Assist partners & managers in consulting with closely held businesses & individual clients on financial & tax planning matters
- Coach & mentor junior level staff
- Demonstrate an interest in practice development
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years’ current public accounting experience
- 3+ years’ leadership experience
- CPA, MST or EA certification
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V