D365 BC & NAV Senior Developer
D365 BC & NAV SENIOR DEVELOPER - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Development in Microsoft D365 BC & NAV including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and add-on products
- Installation, upgrade, support, and documentation of D365 BC & NAV
- Training Sikich personnel and clients in the use of D365 BC & NAV
- Learn and install add-on products
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Sikich’s D365 BC & NAV clients
- Learn, utilize and promote the Sikich Project Implementation Methodology
- Mentor junior consultants
- Foster teamwork
- BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years development experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Understanding of the core functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics products and the technical tools for application customization
- Relational database experience, preferably SQL Server
- Current technical skills in core development areas centered around the Microsoft Dynamics products including VBA, SQL and web development languages
- Basic SSRS report writing and data schema knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, retail, or the rental industries
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V