2020 VIRTUAL Summer Leadership Conference (Campus Recruiting)
2020 SUMMER LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE - VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE!
(July 28th & July 29th)
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
The Sikich Leadership Conference is a two-day program on July 28-29, 2020 being held virtually, offering a first-hand look at the culture, work environment, future opportunities, and philanthropy offered at Sikich. Attendees will work through action-based leadership exercises with guidance from Sikich professionals to achieve a Sikich University Leadership Certificate. The Sikich Leadership Conference brings together students from universities across the United States who have recently completed their sophomore level curriculum, while pursuing a degree in business, accounting, technology, marketing, or a closely-related discipline.
- Candidate will have completed sophomore year, or be within the junior year of respective degree program
- Majors within business, accounting, technology, or a closely-related discipline
- Demonstrate excellent communication and leadership skills
- Significant interest in professional services and a career in business
- Maintain high academic credentials
- Analytical, team teamwork, and organizational skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V