D365 BC & NAV Functional Consultant
D365 BC FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Interact daily with clients and be involved in various short and long term client projects to implement, upgrade and support D365 BC & NAV.
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting service
- Serve as an Implementer on multiple Implementations
- Execute/Deliver Design Workshops & User Acceptance Workshops
- Proactively identify, analyze, and respond to issues and risks
- Communicate updates and status to management
- Foster teamwork and maintain an inclusive environment for all team members
- BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2+ years experience in software Implementations
- 2+ years experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (also D365 BC experience.)
- Experience with ISV Products (Lanham, LS, Reports, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented, time management with ability to prioritize and align with leadership and client goals.
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- Experience working in a consulting or professional services firm.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, retail, or the rental industries.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V