Sr. HCM Consultant
SR. HCM CONSULTANT
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Sr. Human Capital Management Consultant to lead complex, large-scale projects for Sikich’s Human Capital Management and Payroll Consulting group.
- Analyze & evaluate existing operations, effectively mining & integrating information from multiple sources to understand challenges & develop recommendations for improvement.
- Develop & execute comprehensive project plans, leveraging creativity & tenacity to solve tough problems & drive program success.
- Champion systemic changes to match or improve business practices.
- Redesign processes to capitalize on self-service & systems capabilities.
- Select & negotiate for services with effective business partners to compliment company-specific business strategy.
- Act as a true industry consultative partner by organizations & payroll services vendors.
- Facilitate all phases of HCM projects:
- Assess current state of HCM including people, process and technology and identify improvement opportunities
- Re-design HCM business processes to improve efficiency & compliance;
- Manage the selection & implementation of HCM solutions & services;
- Take advantage of marketplace offerings to create a solid HCM support model
- Negotiate contracts & SLAs with service providers
- Support Business Development and Marketing activities for the HCM and Payroll Consulting group.
- Travel up to 50% (nationally & internationally) to customer locations for on-site work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, etc., preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources and HR Technology.
- Proficiency with Global HCM preferred
- Fluent in multiple Human Capital Management providers, including Oracle, ADP, Infor, Ceridian, Workday, Kronos, SAP, Ultimate, etc.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V