IT Solutions Consultant (Project Team)
IT SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT (PROJECT TEAM)
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Focus on defining client needs & architecting network solutions, demonstrate capacity to deliver & communicate solutions, & provide QA before client release.
- Act as resource for performing discovery/diagnostic phase of technical projects, as well as project documentation reviewer.
- Build client relationships & provide advanced technical support for complex issues.
- Act as project lead for complex network infrastructure projects.
- Evaluates and recommends new systems and tools
- Become proficient in the overall functionality of all Microsoft products.
- Manage time against assigned budgets, keep projects on schedule, recommend ways to overcome delays, & ensure that billable hours are logged accurately.
- Mentor Network Consultants and Associate Network Consultants on projects.
- Increase technical skills beyond basic/core needs
- Obtain and maintain latest Microsoft Certifications
- Achieve billable hour goals as dictated by team senior management
- Develop a good understanding of business and information technology processes
- Background & expertise in network engineering & consulting.
- Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience.
- 4-year college degree or commensurate industry experience.
- MCSE with Cloud Platform & Infrastructure path a plus.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies, including Azure, Office365, Skype Messaging, SharePoint, Teams & SQL, as well as Windows Desktop OS.
- Network infrastructure expertise, including LAN/WAN, routing, VLans, core switching, & wireless.
- Server & desktop hardware installation & troubleshooting.
- Security experience, including expertise with Firewall & Desktop Security suites.
- Backup & disaster recovery methods using various best of breed products.
- ConnectWise time entry & billing system.
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V