D365 F&O Senior Consultant/Architect (WMS)
D365 F&O SENIOR CONSULTANT/ARCHITECT (WMS) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Expert level experience in the SCM module and the Business Process area
- Implement Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations focus on the functionality in Supply Chain, with a strong emphasis on the Warehouse process
- Work collaboratively with other project team members to ensure successful project delivery
- Work directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise
- Utilizes LCS and adds to its templates & standard processes via actual project work
- Mentors consultants aspiring to move up to senior consultant as well as new consultants learning our methodology
- Reviews all new releases of Dynamics 365 and its functional content
- Ability to work with a wide range of types of companies & various levels of people within those organizations
- Learns & documents new features & business processes to share with the Dynamics team and our clients
- Bachelor’s in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Dynamics products: 2+ years’ D365FO implementation experience & 3+ years in prior versions
- Strong knowledge of Purchasing, Sales, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management (WMS)
- Broad knowledge of D365 F&O with in-depth knowledge of operations
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V