Audit Senior Accountant - Non-Profit
AUDIT SENIOR ACCOUNTANT - NON-PROFIT - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Working in a fast-paced environment while also dealing hands-on with valued clients, audit professionals at Sikich are highly motivated and detail-oriented individuals. Professionals in this field possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable providing strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm clients. Our audit professionals utilize technology to deliver effective client solutions and spend time researching new and developing changes in the field. Sikich’s audit team members are educated in finance, accounting and related fields.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Utilize financial statements and audit intel to review and compile financial information to complete a successful and accurate audit of the client
- Assist in preparing client reports
- Consult with clients on various internal accounting related transactions, as needed
- Work on a variety of different accounting projects
- Provide strategic and tactical accounting advice and recommendations to firm’s clientele
- Providing review of staff work product and performance
- Coaching and mentoring junior level staff
- Ability to articulate complex financial information to a variety of clientele
- Be willing and able to service multiple client engagements at the same time
- Strong client rapport and project management skills
- Ability to service multiple client engagements simultaneously
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software and MS Office
- Occasional travel to client sites
- CPA certification
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V