NetSuite Project Manager
NETSUITE PROJECT MANAGER - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with customers to prepare & manage objectives, scope, project plan, timeline, budget, & resource plan, for NetSuite implementations
- Participate in operational review meetings with customers to translate business needs into functional requirements & business scenarios
- Manage the effective transition of requirements to the delivery team, ensuring a clear & complete understanding of requirements
- Manage software development lifecycle for approved development activities
- Facilitate weekly status meetings with clients & prepare weekly status reports
- Excellent client relation skills, organization, & prioritization capabilities
- Identify risks & manage mitigation plans in close collaboration with clients
- Travel to client sites, as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years’ experience leading ERP implementations, OR 2+ years’ experience leading NetSuite implementation projects
- 4+ implementations completed
- 2+ years’ experience working in core financials & operational business processes
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution industries
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V