Salesforce Consultant (FSC)
SALESFORCE CONSULTANT (FSC) - REMOTE/VIRTUAL ROLE
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, fast-paced global professional services firm with countless opportunities for progression?
At Sikich, we believe in empowering our employees.
Sikich LLP www.sikich.com is a global company specializing in technology enabled-professional services. With employees across the nation, Sikich draws on a diverse portfolio of technology solutions to deliver transformative digital strategies and ranks as one of the largest CPA firms in the United States. Our dynamic environment attracts top-notch employees who enjoy being at the cutting edge and seeing every day how their work makes a difference.
Watch this video to hear what people have to say about Sikich.
Sikich technology professionals are collaborative, engaged and excel when working directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Our technology experts stay current on software application functional capabilities and product capabilities. These professionals are team-oriented and also feel comfortable leading an implementation, upgrade or support for clients.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serve as an expert during the sales process to demonstrate the value of solutions built on FSC
- Gather customer requirements for FSC implementations
- Develop FSC prototypes & present prototypes to clients as part of the implementation cycle
- Provide insight & best-practice recommendations for our clients around the optimal use of FSC
- Train customers on solutions built on FSC
- Excellent communication & client relation skills
- Travel up to 20% (domestic) to client sites
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Industry knowledge of banking, insurance, or wealth management (banking preferred)
- 1+ current Salesforce certifications
Sikich LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V