Automotive Digital Field Consultant (Buffalo)
Automotive Digital Field Consultant
JOB DESCRIPTION -
Shift Digital is the leader in digital marketing program optimization. Established in 2008 and headquartered in Birmingham, Michigan, our comprehensive solutions help national brands and their local retailers measure, manage, and improve the performance of their digital marketing and sales initiatives.
Shift Digital is experiencing rapid growth and expansion with several existing and also new Automotive brands across North America. We are seeking top talent to join our Field Consulting team in all major markets across the US and Canada. It is an exciting time to join this thriving company, if you are interested in hearing more, we’d love to talk to you!
We are seeking the finest automotive digital professionals to assist our automakers and dealers nationally, regionally, and locally. Those applying need to have a passion for performance improvement. This is someone who will be the “go to” resource to help dealers improve on all of their digital opportunities. You will become a trusted key member of an OEM’s Regional Team while also being a valuable piece of a nationally supported Digital Program.
Our Digital Field Consultants will need to be experienced in both eCommerce and dealer operations. The goal is to optimize the dealer’s digital performance, deliver strategic digital consulting, planning, and digital implementation. This is not a sales position, but this is a role of a respected and valued Digital Field Consultant, a trusted Shift Digital partner.
Digital and Process Subject Matter Experts: We’re seeking automotive industry leaders in the evolving digital space to represent a specific OEM’s approved digital approach.
You must be an expert in the landscape of:
- Dealer Websites
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Social and Reputation Management
Automotive Retail eCommerce and Lead Process Improvement experience is a plus, but we are also seeking candidates with solid automotive vendor or OEM experience in the field of digital. The Consultant will be an approachable and coveted partner, committed to doing what it takes to assist the retailer in maximizing their digital performance. The automotive eCommerce environment is constantly evolving. Our Consultants will educate retailers and their field network on digital opportunities - providing consistent dealer visits supported fully by the OEMs.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE -
The Shift Digital Field Consultant will:
- Serve as the Digital expert for OEM’s Regional/Area staff and Dealers, partnering with them to achieve program and aligned digital goals.
- Provide a Digital Education to improve the digital acumen of the retail and field teams.
- Train regional OEM management and develop market-specific plans to drive program engagement.
- Collaborate the regional retailers to continuously improve digital sales opportunities.
- Provide field support for regional meetings, presentations, seminars, etc.
- Become their “Go-To” digital resource thru consistent dealer visits with field staff to implement action plans, consistently communicating all program details and actions required.
- Establish “best practices” at the dealership level and implement Lead Management processes.
- Train personnel on the use of all necessary reporting tools, utilizing adult learning methodologies.
- Analyze the current digital landscape and consult with senior Regional/Area and dealership personnel regarding strategy, tactics, roles and responsibilities.
- Drive consistent adoption and utilization of the retailers existing technologies.
- Identify areas of digital marketing opportunity to enhance the dealer’s digital dealership experience.
This is a full time position with Shift Digital. In addition to our great benefits, we offer very competitive compensation, paid holidays, generous paid time off (PTO) and other employee perks.