Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for an Associate Producer to assist our Producer in supervising all different stages of the video game production process. Specifically, we are seeking an autonomous candidate with strong organizational skills.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Development supervision by providing support to the production teams
- Schedules’ / Planning elaboration and monitoring, tasks prioritization
- Coordination within the different members of the team (Artists, Game Designer, Programmers, Marketing…)
- Daily Scrum meeting animation
- Outsourcing management (external graphic production, QA, etc...) in collaboration with other Producers/Associate Producers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field
- 1+ years of experience in video game industry in a similar or relevant position
- Fully fluent or native in English
Required skills and profile
- Expert in project coordination and management (organization, objectives setting, prioritization)
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles
- Capacity to work autonomously
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
- Passionate about strategy games / video-games
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.