Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
As a QA lead at Amplitude, you are in charge of organizing the QA activities and will be under the supervision of the Production Director:
- Keep track of the quality of the game and production pipeline internally
- Communicate with the external partners to provide them with clear objectives
- Follow the setup and maintenance of automated testing
- Set-up in-house QA playtests with the team
- And as a general role, guarantee the quality of our titles
You will work in coordination with the producers and development team, as well as with external QA partners.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- At least 5 years of experience in QA expertise
- Fluent in English
Required skills and profile
- Good knowledge of QA methodologies & Jira
- Strong technical abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen on strategy games, especially 4X
- Excellent ability to work effectively within a team with a large variety of profiles (game designers, artists, programmers, etc.)
- Experience with Unity and Git
- Continuous Integration understanding (test automation)
- Knowledge of C# or Python
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment
- Any other language is a plus: Russian, Chinese, Japanese, German, etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.