Licensing Coordinator - 12 Month FTC
SEGA of AMERICA - EMEA LICENSING
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
HYBRID WORKING - 2 DAYS IN SEGA OFFICE, UP TO 3 DAYS FROM HOME
The Licensing Coordinator will provide administrative support in the day to day running of the licensing activities and aid in the communication with key internal stakeholders. Reporting to the Senior Licensing Coordinator, the successful candidate will be a team player and be adaptable and well organised. The role will involve working with and supporting the Brand Licensing team in a varied, interesting and demanding environment and will be exposed to all areas of the licensing business including liaison with licensees, agents and other partners.
Assisting the Brand Licensing team with the creation, maintenance and operation of a licensing administration process including:
- Assistance in updating central documents (e.g. licensee lists, gap analyses, financial reports…),
- Assist in updating brand presentations.
- Support in processing of deal memos and approvals process
- Support in contracts coordination including liaising with SEGA departments, agents and licensees
- Gathering licensee updates including retail listings, product release schedules and marketing activity
- Facilitate access for licensees to brand assets
- Assist in the planning (diary management) and execution of meetings with existing and prospective licensees as well as retailers.
- Day to day operational tasks such as mailings and archiving (product development submissions and deal memos/contracts)
- Raise PO’s and process invoices
- Raising NDA requests
- Carrying out miscellaneous administrational tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate must possess the following attributes:-
- Enthusiastic and self motivated
- An extremely competent and capable administrator with outstanding organisational skills.
- High attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate reports
- Ability to work efficiently and in a team
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Flexible approach to work with willingness to take on extra responsibilities outside the remit of the job description
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Motivated to carry out routine administrative tasks
- Able to handle sensitive information professionally and maintain confidentiality
- Extremely proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook