Front of House Administrator
There is an exciting opportunity to join our fast paced, world-class games studio as a Front of House Administrator, based at our Studio in Horsham, West Sussex.
As the Front of House Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for our employees, external visitors, and callers alike; providing everyone with a positive experience at the studio. You will support the wider operations team and ensure security standards are in place for all visitors to the studio.
You will have a positive outlook and be able to deal with queries from employees and visitors alike in authentic way, be focused on the job at hand, and be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
This exciting role will see you working as part of the existing Front of House team liaising with a range of staff and getting to know the wider studios.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Be responsible for looking after the front desk at one of our three studios based in central Horsham, answering calls and correspondence from visitors and employees and welcoming visitors into our studios assisting with parking if requested
- Assist in booking meeting rooms and catering where needed, ensuring staff and visitors have the necessary security passes and issuing non-disclosure agreements when requested**
- Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing courier deliveries or post and arranging all outgoing couriers by ensuring all necessary documents are completed correctly
- Order, unpack, and maintain our breakfast supplies**, as well as maintaining proper housekeeping of all studio areas alongside the Studio Support Coordinator
- Book of all company travel requests including travel Visa applications for employees as well as taxis, ensuring the proper approvals are in place for each booking
- Assist with organising online and in person studio events, both internal and external, and support the senior management teams and wider studio with ad hoc requests**
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Bright, pleasant, and welcoming manner
- Confident and effective communicator
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous experience in a busy office and/ or reception environment
- Willingness to expand the traditional role of administrator and become more integrated with the business
- Flexible, willing, and able to take on responsibilities outside the remit of the job description
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short notice requests
- Front of House experience for a similar business
- Experience with booking travel for a large office or studio
- Experience in a customer service role
Creative Assembly is about the right people making the best games. We are united through our values; Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust.
We house many talented people, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we have studio sites in Horsham UK and Sofia Bulgaria, including a number of bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture site.
Currently we are working fully remotely, and we continue to assess the COVID-19 situation with the safety of our staff our number one priority. We are still actively recruiting and onboarding new staff each week. Our expert IT and HR teams will set you up with everything you need to join remotely whether you will need to relocate to the UK (or within the UK) now, or at a later date.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Bespoke relocation package for you and your dependents, with support throughout the process from our dedicated Relocation Specialists
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave, private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, and all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Join our award-winning education and social responsibility programme; the Legacy Project, as an industry ambassador to mentor and educate others
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Opportunity to join our Diversity and Inclusion Network – an employee-led group
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme with free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen*
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme and onsite confidential sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy*
- Discounts for home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers, and many local businesses including estate agents
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer Festival, Christmas Party plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have Cinema days and wrap parties for game releases*
- Studio community activities such as free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing, Pilates, Walking Challenges, Couch to 5k, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more*
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.