Resource Manager - CA Sofia
This is a key role for ensuring resourcing our projects. Together with the production team, the Resource Manager will handle all our resource needs, will take care for managing our talent pool, performing all necessary actions to evaluate and add new members to it and keep track of members’ availability. This role will be based at CA Sofia, in Bulgaria.
You will create forecasts for resource needs, will identify the need for bringing on board more talent, and facilitate the process of seeking and hiring new talent.
The Resource Manager will work with local HR, Recruitment and IT teams to provide them with up-to-date information for new roles and hires on a monthly basis.
You will be responsible for evaluating capacity needs in various disciplines, using the staff-month/cost forecasts along with history data to identify needs for new hires and create/manage the staff-month forecast and plan. You will also request and make information available for Business, Development and QA Leads and Management to facilitate hiring in a timely manner. Actively maintaining departmental schedule documents, that detail current resources and projected resources for the month, while also being responsible for updating data (schedule changes, etc.) and relaying it where appropriate, whilst addressing issues as a 'point of demand' with the relevant Producers and Project Leads would also be pivotal tasks. You will take part in problem identification and resolution by proactively analysing current production process resourcing and practices from a development perspective and providing approved and timely solutions.
On a daily basis you will:
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of accurate project reports
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of accurate hiring plans
- Ensure a risk register is created and maintained for dept. operational issues an per project
- React to any resourcing problem identifications raised by Production and/or Development teams and act to minimise or eradicate potential issues
- Create and manage multiple versions of the resource plan to accommodate various business needs or evaluating different finance scenarios and branching paths forward.
- The successful candidate should be educated to degree standard or equivalent, preferably in a project and resource management field.
- Pro-activeness to think ahead and identify tasks that need to be carried out and the motivation to complete these on own initiative.
- Ability to plan and carry out work when regularly unsupervised.
- Confident and professional in dealing with senior members of the company.
- Excellent ability in the use Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear and concise English language communicator both written and verbally.
- Flexibility to react quickly, reschedule and prioritise workload.
- Confident in assessing situations and taking decisions.
- Interest in Games and Gaming is a big plus.
About Creative Assembly
It’s an exciting time to be a part of our craft-led studio as we push boundaries, creating deep and detailed experiences that last.
Our teams are diverse from across the world, from trainees to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life. We are united through our shared values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust and we win awards for our culture and our people-centric approach, having won a Best Place to Work Award for five consecutive years. We invest in our people, the studio, and our projects. We’ll give you the creative freedom, tools, support, and development to achieve your potential.
Flexible working at Creative Assembly includes hybrid, fully remote for eligible roles, and in-studio. We recognise that there is no one-size-fits-all approach and empower our teams to define the working patterns which work best for them, which may mean different things for different teams and roles and at different times.
Our studios are based in Horsham, UK and Sofia, Bulgaria, including several bespoke state-of-the-art audio suites and a dedicated motion capture facility.
We offer many benefits to support you and your family including:
- Additional medical and dental health insurance for you, your partner and kids, life insurance, and free health care screening
- Additional holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all Bulgarian Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support including; SEGA Dev Day, internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops, on-site training with renowned specialists and global conference attendance
- Wellbeing support with an employee assistance programme
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, soft drinks and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- Office massages
- Studio parties for you and your family; such as our Summer and Christmas parties, Children’s day party, wrap parties for game releases
Our studio sites have disabled access. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.