UI Programmer (C++)
We are looking for an outstanding C++ programmer to work principally on our flagship Football Manager title to help take it to the next level. This is an opportunity to make a significant contribution to one of the deepest and most data-rich user interfaces in the industry.
We are looking for a problem-solver and trouble-shooter with an eye for good design and quality code. Your focus will be on using our internal tools and UI libraries to help improve and modernise the FM user interface and experience. You will be closely involved in the UI and UX design process, to ultimately ensure that we deliver the best experience possible for our passionate user base.
- Improve and maintain various areas of our user interfaces
- Develop new UI functionality
- Contribute to the improvement of our internal UI systems / libraries
- Contribute to the UI design process
- Analyse, debug and fix issues
- Challenge established norms
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum three years professional C++ experience
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Solid understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Passionate about user experience and usability
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and as part of a team