QA Data Analyst
SEGA Centre of Excellence Sofia is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services. The Centre is based in Business Park Sofia, nearby Mladost 4 district.
We assist all studios with publishing QA and validation functions. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality.
You will be responsible for assisting the Test Data Delivery Manager with creating project reports, analyzing data, identifying patterns and forecasting trends that impact projects in test for Sofia QA and key project stakeholders.
Please note, we are unable to offer visa assistance and all applicants must have full eligibility to work in Bulgaria to be considered for this opportunity.
- In collaboration with the Test Data Team and key project stakeholders, identify Sofia QA project reporting needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform descriptive, diagnostic, inferential, predictive, and prescriptive data analysis, to enable. production of actionable reports and dashboards that will assist Sofia QA and key project stakeholders with their project health and risk assessments.
- Continuously review and look for ways to improve project reporting and insights.
- Create and maintain supporting documentation and user-guides.
- Working knowledge of JIRA and JQL query language (minimum 3 years).
- Solid understanding of best practices for tracking project health, velocity, burndown and other metrics
- Understanding of and/or experience with one or more of the following - Python, Java and/or Groovy Script.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Experience using SQL and DAX to query SQL Analysis Services Datasets.
- Experience establishing & maintaining co-operative working relationships with stakeholders and test teams.
- Proficient in MS Office suite (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
- Proficient in MS Excel (Power Query, Advanced Functions, VBA, etc.).
- Proven decision-making ability under pressure.
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and interest in the video games industry.
- Ability to use initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.