HR Systems and Insights Analyst
HR Systems and Insights Analyst
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
REPORTING TO THE HEAD OF HR TECHNOLOGY
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
Reporting to the Head of HR Technology, you’ll be the first point / Level 1 support to HRIS queries, as well as supporting on creating insights analytics. The successful person will have the ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders and in close collaboration with the wider HR teams within our Development Studios.
The successful applicant will have experience of working on HR Systems and have a good understanding of HR processes and workflows. This role may evolve in both scope & complexity over time. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in HRIS administration and technical understanding of systems and software, looking to expand on their knowledge.
- Level 1 support to HRIS queries, troubleshooting and resolving any potential system issues
- Support on training and engagement to ensure our key stakeholders are fully utilizing the HRIS system
- To support on creating and keeping up to date process manuals and documentation
- Support on maintaining the configuration to the backend of our Core and Specialist Systems, inline with any maintenance, enhancements, and upgrades
- Maintaining our Core and Specialist Systems ensuring data integrity and analysing data
- To provide KPI reports and support on People Management information - utilising reports, conducting data analysis to communicate trends
- To support on any current and future roll-outs and modules within in our Core and Specialist Systems, e.g. by UAT, working with external and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulation
- Support with HR Systems Purchase Orders and Invoicing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Digitally fluent, with a really great understanding of HRIS and business intelligence systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Process driven and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to use their initiative, is organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Confident user of Microsoft Office Excel. Ability to interpret and present data in Excel to produce charts and graphs using pivot tables and VLOOKUP function.
- A natural communicator and collaborator; used to working with diverse groups including colleagues as well as systems providers and other specialists
- Experience in Human Resources required, working with an HRIS system ideal
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a HRIS administrator.
- Highly desirable:
- Prior experience with prominent HRIS systems, such as Sage People, HR Bamboo, Workday
- Knowledge with other HR systems, such as Lattice, Culture Amp, Udemy and Kallidus
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing but will be changed from time to time as the job is a career development job which will be adjusted according to the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.