Amplitude is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of our players!
Based in Paris and created in 2011, our titles include Endless Space, Dungeon of the Endless, Endless Legend, and Endless Space 2; critically acclaimed strategy titles, all set in the Endless Universe.
We also recently unveiled our next title: Humankind, a historical strategy epic where you’ll be combining cultures as you lead your people from the Bronze to the Modern age.
Our close relationship with the community is for us a core feature of the studio’s philosophy. We are, of course, happy that our games have sold well and won awards, but more importantly we’re really proud of the way we create games together with our players. Our Games2Gether platform is a great example of this. It enables our community to play a key role in the creation of our games at every stage of development.
We are looking for a HR Assistant to help recruiting new team members!
Under the supervision of the HR Coordinator and the HR Manager, you will take part of the whole scope of our recruitment process: CVs selection, phone & studio interviews, contracts….
As part of your role you will also work on other additional HR and administrative tasks.
Required experience & skills
- Fluent in both French and English
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business School or a similar academic background
- First experience in recruitment, preferably in video games or IT structure
- Excellent motivation and relationship management skills, including the ability to get along with a variety of people and be a friendly, collaborative and assertive ambassador for the games
- Ability to work effectively within a team while taking on a proactive attitude to spot opportunities or potential issues ahead of time and propose appropriate solutions
- Mastering of MS Office suite
- Flexibility and adaptability to fast-paced change
- Strong attention to details, as your communications to the community will shape Amplitude’s image for its players
- Passionate about video games or at least willing to learn about the gaming industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.