Recruitment Specialist - CA Sofia
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to work in a unique game development environment. This will be a challenging and varied recruitment role servicing both a fast-growing AAA games development studio and publisher lead quality assurance team in our growing, state of the art bespoke facility in the heart of Sofia’s business park.
Please note: We are unable to sponsor a VISA for this position so applicants must have the Right to Work in Bulgaria.
As a Recruitment Specialist on the team, you will have an overview of the full recruitment life-cycle. You will work closely with the leadership team within the company analysing current and/or potential staffing needs. You will identify the most appropriate sources, social media channels and job portals to actively promote the company job opportunities and activities. You will be proactive in the recruitment of passive candidates using LinkedIn and other social media outlets. You will join the team in developing collaborative relationships with universities, career centres and other organisations.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Proven, proactive resourcing experience – ideally in a related industry
- Familiar with recruitment advertising, job boards, social media and candidate tracking systems
- Experience of managing social media, advertising and events
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities and suggest process improvements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Confident and effective communicator
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Experience with database systems such as Oracle, Sage People, SAP, etc.
- Understanding of payroll processes
SEGA and Creative Assembly have joined forces in a state of the art office in Sofia’s Business Park; we are having two fast-growing and highly ambitious groups under one roof!
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world. Our best in class Sofia based centre is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services.
Creative Assembly is one of Europe's leading games development studios with a heritage of award-winning AAA titles. United through the values of Quality, Focus, Teamwork, Respect and Trust, the studio is all about the right people making the best games. Winner of multiple Best Place to Work Awards, we house many talented people, from juniors to industry veterans who constantly challenge us and make sure we are striving for the best within our games and our studio life.
Together we are fostering opportunities for career progression; each area having its’ own identity and culture with the shared goal of making great games for SEGA of Europe. If you’d like to be a part of this amazing gaming powerhouse in Sofia, then this is the right place for you!