Key responsibilities include:
- Learn, embrace, and utilize the WorkFront work flow tool, Intacct software, and any new software and/or protocols, which are put into place at Scout.
- Take full ownership of designated day-to-day responsibilities in managing projects ( including but not limited to tradeshows, print collateral, social media, SEM, Website development, banner development, from start to finish:
- Develop and update timelines / ensure adherence to dates + deadlines
- Develop and update time of staff estimates
- Work with assigned Creative Director on resourcing
- Coordinate, track and update the progress of all assigned projects to the full team, management, and executives as needed
- Create/Update Hot list for team members as needed
- Inform internal team of any issues that arise
- Prioritize and negotiate on behalf of and for the team, especially when dealing with difficult requests
- Work with producers to help ensure accurate specs, successful transfer of assets
- Route materials to all necessary parties for approval
- Manage proofing and coordination of delivery
- Conduct weekly team status meetings and participate in cross functional meetings
- Ensure QC checks are followed as needed per project
- Manage the process for all materials being produced via outside vendors any maintain all necessary documentation, copies, print outs, etc.
- Create and issue Purchase Orders for outside vendors – secure appropriate approvals prior to issuing
- Maintain project files on the server
- Manage financial health of projects
- Able to demonstrate success and experience in leading projects for all designated clients
- Work alongside Senior Project Managers
- Delegate tasks to Junior project managers, as needed
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrate thoroughness, follow-up and attention to detail
- Able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal teams, suppliers and vendors, and be able to secure their respect and loyalty
- Maintain personal and professional integrity and make appropriate decisions with
respect to client and/or agency confidentiality
- Support and articulate agency philosophy to clients, subordinates and other staff
- Recommend, implement and monitor agency processes and procedures which
ensure orderly revenue growth in a fast-growth agency environment
- 2+ years of experience needed in a fast-paced agency environment (smaller entrepreneurial environment at Scout).
- Pharmaceutical experience a plus, but not mandatory.
- Experience with managing digital, print and broadcast projects a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred.
- A team player, willing to pitch in at any level.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated individual with a positive and proactive attitude
- Creative problem solver.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Brave attitude. We promote and expect brave thinking in everything we do.
- Collaborative, a collection of diverse backgrounds all working together to develop creative and forward thinking solutions to meet client needs
- Entrepreneurial, a team of self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels
- Opportunities to work above your level at times with direct access and exposure to agency executive team and principals.