SCOUT Marketing is hiring a Copywriter to become a member of our family and help shepherd brands to greatness in our Atlanta, Georgia office.
At SCOUT, we thrive on insights, creativity and most of all…collaboration. We are a full-service ad agency with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, and San Diego. SCOUT's mantra is "Be Brave." We work across various brand categories to deliver brave thinking that builds value for our clients' brands. We also encourage employees to bring bravery to work, and their lives. A culture of open-minded support is at our heart. It’s how we hire, it’s how we promote, and it’s what we teach.
This is how we work with our clients to create a new dimension and viewpoint about their brand. To voice their message fearlessly and unveil their brand to the world in new and compelling ways. Be Brave. It’s our guiding principle. We live it. We breathe it.
As a member of Scout, you will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape the clients’ marketing initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives, and implementation of mission-critical tactics. Your role within the agency will require you to be charged with the direction and management of activities associated with your role as Copywriter.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working independently with art and copy to ideate and execute concepts, (for advertising – broadcast/video, print, direct, sales materials, interactive, etc.) which are creative and consistent with the strategy
- Experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) is required
- Presenting your work with knowledge and flair; defends work with logic, creativity and (appropriate) passion
- You'll be able to follow through on original concepts with visual executions that are dynamic, distinctive and production/programmer ready
- You will take an active interest in our clients' market and developing a sound knowledge of clients' product and target audiences
- Of course, you'll deliver your work within the allotted time and budget
- Incorporating ideas and makes revisions in response to the criticisms of other team members and clients is something you can do in your sleep
- It goes without saying that you'll be a pro at working with the account teams
- You can easily transform complex material into crisp, simple stories
- You are happy to participate through proofing, reviewing and signing off on all revisions and production phases
- Adhere to our agency's and client's standards regarding process; the naming, transferring and treatment of electronic files; revisions and proofreading
- Maintaining up to date timesheet entry according to agency standards
- You will have a “can-do” attitude to help client and agency reach desired goals
- 1 - 2 years of experience, in an agency setting
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the digital marketing industry
- Demonstrates expertise across all design software
- A portfolio of proven successes across a variety of mediums