Executive Creative Director
- To lead, inspire, and develop the highest level of brave work, across all healthcare brands
- To mentor the Healthcare creative department
- Leads high-level brand campaign development and new biz pitches
- Leader in cross department collaboration, unifying with other department leaders to foster true collaboration, problem-solving, and ideation.
- Demonstrate alignment to agency values and culture
- Promotes and manages a healthy, inspiring, and vibrant culture in our environment
- Leads, mentors and inspires creative team for Healthcare division; as well as creating work (for advertising – broadcast/video, print, direct, sales materials, digital, etc.) which are creative and consistent with strategy.
- Must be well-versed and experienced in all aspects of digital marketing and non-digital marketing.
- Well versed in innovation and emerging technology and inspire the staff to do the same
- On a daily basis, manage direct reports and the creative development of all healthcare brands
- Supervise, empower, and mentor teams so they can contribute effectively to the success and growth of the agency
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships have a deep understanding and curiosity of their business.
- Demonstrated excellence in presenting ideas and work to all levels internally and externally. Skilled presenter.
- Collaborate with all team members in thinking strategically about brands, ensuring that final concepts presented are strategically focused
- Partner with client leads and internal partners to ensure messaging and internal and external ideas have a holistic approach.
- Ensure that direct reports understand:
- The brand(s) clinical/scientific data
- The disease state(s) and therapeutic category(s)
- The competitive landscape in terms of both data and communication
- The external (FDA) regulatory environment as it applies to their area(s) of therapy
- The internal (client) regulatory environment and level of risk tolerance
- Proficient in understanding raw and/or published data with a keen ability to derive insights that will differentiate the brand in the marketplace
- Adheres to financial goals and budgets of both the clients and the agency.
- Works closely with senior management to clearly understand business rationale for proper talent levels, skill sets needed, and financial justification
- A great book!
- 10+ years advertising agency experience with extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical Advertising space; with progressive leadership and experience as a Creative Leader who understands the Creative process as well as the Business of an agency.
- Must embody and promote our core BRAVE values which are; bold, respectful, altruistic, visionary and empathetic.
- Experienced client relations and superior presentation skills
- Manages production staff appropriately as they assist on tactical execution.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and winning pitches for Business Development
- Entrepreneurial, a team of self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels
- Brave attitude. We promote and expect brave thinking in everything we do.