Machine Operator I - Night Shift
We’re looking for several Machine Operators to support our essential manufacturing operations on 3rd Shift.
This is an outstanding opportunity for individuals who enjoy working overnight (calling all night owls!) in a fast-paced manufacturing environment to produce essential products. The successful candidates will be focused on safety, quality and efficiency when operating machinery and producing material.
The Machine Operator operates assigned production line(s) to safely produce high quality material that meets our customers’ specifications.
- Safe and efficient operation of knitting or other assigned machinery
- Enter production information into the data collection system – we will train you!
- Packaging of manufactured products according to instructions
- Repair simple defects in manufactured products and verification that the produced items are within specification – delivering what our customers want
- Other related duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong focus on safety for yourself and others
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to read and understand instructions in English
- Able to work/stand for an 8 hour shift in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
What SWM Offers?
- Competitive total rewards package, including night shift differential pay, 401(k) match, holiday pay and personal paid time off.
- A commitment to your safety – SWM provides personal protective equipment (PPE) essential to working safely.
- On-the-job training ensuring that you have the skills needed to be successful and grow.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.