Research And Development Scientist
We are looking for a talented Research application scientist (18 months temporary position based in France in Le Mans, France) to complement our product development team. The candidate will be in charge of identifying new product design opportunities through a good understanding of the consumer technical needs and of developing pertinent concepts to support SWM business growth.
You will work closely with Sales & Marketing, Product Compliance & Stewardship, the analytical lab and R&D and Product Development in order to leverage product functionalities, image and maximize business value.
You enjoy learning new things, exploring new applications and creating new markets. You are comfortable with traveling long distance when needed. Join us !
- You have a Master of Science or Engineering degree in life sciences or biochemistry or biology or a PhD in pharmacy. A 2-3 years working experience would be a plus.
- You have a robust scientific knowledge and understanding of life sciences, in particular on plants and their interaction with human metabolism.
- You are fluent in English / scientific English (written, oral).
- You are comfortable with basic statistical analysis.
- You are familiar with project management and associated tools.
- You are rigorous and have demonstrated a critical mindset to carry literature reviews and to assess scientific data.
- You are flexible, autonomous and you have a good sense of initiative.
- You like working in project mode with a collaborative approach and you are comfortable in a cross-functional multicultural environment.
- You are organized and can stay focus and deliver on time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.