Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for requirements gathering, definition, development and support of bots performing robotic process automation across a large enterprise. The bots under development will be interfacing with ERPs, On-prem & Cloud based platforms via APIs, various DBs and file-based repositories. The candidate will be working in areas of HR, Finance, Sales Operations plus many other parts of the company.
• Four (4) year Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of operations support and process management experience within the asset management or financial services industry
• 3+ experience with configuring & developing within Robotic ProcessAutomation tools (e.g., Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath)
• Specific knowledge of Blue Prism is a plus
• 3+ years working in Agile environment
• Utilizing deep experience and knowledge to lead various types of interviews, meetings or workshops with business unit subject matter experts to define and design automation solutions
• Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy
• Leads and/or participates in the development process, including constructing and maintaining efficient bots
• Support operational RPA processes to ensure stability of environment.
Skills & Abilities:
• Hands on implementations with RPA related technologies, such as UiPath or BluePrism.
• Broad technical and IT knowledge including programming languages, databases and operating systems
• Good understanding of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) programming approaches
• Knowledge of Agile project techniques
• Awareness of data privacy such as GDPR for Europe
• Knowledge of SOAP/Rest based APIs, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP/FTPS
• Knowledge of ERP (SAP, Oracle) and CRM (Salesforce, Dynamics) technology stacks, their technical interfaces is a plus
• Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
Personal Attributes Required:
• Relationship building skills internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Self -motivated with strong organizational skills
• Good track record of obtaining results with minimal direction in a fast-paced team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal team skills for teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion
• Analytical mindset
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to travel to an office location on a daily basis
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.