Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA, Inc. is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies to optimize operational performance and profitability. The following position is available in Schaumburg, Illinois: Implementation Lead
What do you get to do in this position?
- Set up, test & troubleshoot EDI message mapping with service providers for projects and run state support.
- Pre pare technical specification documentation to service providers.
- Coordinate team activities during project development and testing phases and critical incidents.
- Design and document the AS-IS and TO-BE EDI landscape architecture.
- Comm unicate with Internal business stake holders and external customers as needed.
- Ext end the support to functional consultants to define the Idoc/function modules in SAP to implement the EDI process.
- Monitor the EDI flows and take the corrective actions for any kind of failures.
- 10% travel to other Schneider offices for face-to-face meetings to capture business requirements for projects .
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field and 6 years of progressive work experience in I.T. consulting including system to system communications and EDI.
Also must have 3 years of work experience with:
1. EDI standards, data analysis, development experience, and database capabilities;
2. EDI production support and maintenance;
3. ERP experience (SAP, Oracle);
4. EDIFECS tool;
5. EDI Open Text tool; and 6. Agile SAFE or Waterfall project methodology.
This position is covered by our company's Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,401(k) plus match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversityare seen asa real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated againston the basis ofdisability.