Data Entry Analyst
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric Digital Energy Solutions has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Data Entry Analyst within the SGIT (Smart Grid IT) division.
The Data Entry Analyst is responsible for the implementation, maintenance and support of the data entry of the electrical model in enterprise solutions delivered to electrical utilities for Advanced Distribution Management Systems (ADMS) Smart Grid projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works as part of a team to ensure that requirements of the electrical data model are entered accurately in order to meet customer requirements
- Works as part of a team to troubleshoot, maintain and execute testing of new and changed data to enable functionality for complex/major applications
- Updates system end-user and training documentation
- Works closely with clients to identify and resolve data issues
- Performs all other related duties as required
- Associate's degree in information technology or engineering technology OR 1 year of work experience directly related to entry of GIS or SCADA data
- Basic knowledge of electrical distribution networks
- Must possess basic troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently on assignments
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to easily and effectively interact with technical and non-technical staff
- Position requires the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with both team members and customers
- Must have the ability to verify that deliverable items meet the requirements
- Position requires the ability to follow standards and system implementation methodology
- Must be able to display a courteous and professional demeanor
- Minimal travel is expected, but must be willing to travel
- Must be willing to relocate to Houston, TX
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.