Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric Buildings, LLC is a global provider of a full line of lighting, fire, access, HVAC, commercial refrigeration, and control systems for commercial and institutional buildings. We have the following position available in Andover, Massachusetts: Technical Manager.
What do you get to do in this position?
- S/he will provide technical leadership and contribute to the definition and development of the offer.
- S/he will mentor and lead high performance agile development teams; plan, organize and drive software development project in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- S/he will deliver project roadmap on-time, communicating clearly with team, management and stakeholders.
- S/he will architect software solutions while determining limitations and compatibilities between subsystems. S/he will create technical requirements and software design specifications.
- S/he will improve software development and documentation.
- Supervise 4-6 Software Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers and 2 Contract Engineers.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- This position requires a Master's degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related and 3 years of work experience in building and shipping high performance and scalable solutions OR in the alternative a Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related and 6 years of progressive work experience in building and shipping high performance and scalable solutions.
- Also must have 3 years of work experience with: Build and ship high performance and scalable solutions using Azure or other Cloud solutions; Design and architecture utilizing object oriented design patterns; Oversee and develop SAFE Framework; and Manage and develop product services using Agile.
- Any suitable combination of experience of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies : Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.