Energy & Sustainability Services Account Executive
Energy & Sustainability Services
Location Open across US
It's not just our job, it's our passion.
Does this sound like you? Are you thinking about pursuing opportunities that align your experience and passion, and are backed by a strong company employer brand and commitment to excellence? Well, we're hiring...
This is a dynamic, multi-functional position that involves elements of marketing, business development, consulting, sales, communication, and customer engagement roles. This position will involve building new client relationships, leading internal teams, developing a macro-market strategy, facilitating industry events, identifying opportunities to serve prospective client missions, and facilitating internal communication efforts with marketing, performance assurance, and management. This position will work directly with the Regional Director.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Consultative, Relationship Management Business Development Market Strategy Development
There are elements of marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, territory management, etc. combined into one role! Travel, exceptional compensation, and relationship building opportunities are also additional positives. This individual will be involved with a high-performing, fast-paced team.
This job might be for you if:
- 0-1 years of experience, with a (or will have a) 4-year college/university degree by the start date of May 2020 Preferred degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Communications or related areas Demonstrated leadership in previous organizations/work environment Communication skills, building rapport easily, and social skills are a must This individual should demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, manage relationships, identify and solve problems, and drive exceptional results
• Rated #1 energy services company by Navigant Research
• Only energy services company ranked in the top 100 of the world's most ethical companies by Ethisphere
• Highest-ranked energy services company among the top 100 of the world's most sustainable corporations, as named by Corporate Knights, Inc.
To Learn more more about us : http://se-enable.com/
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.