Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Develop new software applications that meet the current business needs and direction
- Work in an API first environment
- Build beautiful and simple to use web applications
This job might be for you if:
- You have a good understanding of UI\UX design and the fundamentals of browser user interaction.
- Understand the Agile methodology
- Understand the software development lifecycle
- Have a MINIMUM of TWO years experience with any framework
- Angular, Knockout, React, Vue, Aurelia
- Have a MINIMUM of TWO years experience with any source control tools
- GIT, SVN, Perforce, TFS
- Understanding of REST / Web API Consumption
- Familiarity JSON\XML
- Familiarity with Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or comparable Technical Degree
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessing (SASS, LESS, STYLUS) is a plus
- Knowledge of drawing frameworks(D3,HighChart, Raphael) is a plus
- Experience continuous deliver software is a plus
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins CircleCI
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.