Sr Application Engineer
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Responsible for maintenance, troubleshooting, and small enhancements to the Services Support application software.
- Troubleshoot issues which come in from the Service Desk
- First level support for the application base
- Perform maintenance tasks to keep the system performing well
- Work with other team members to provide support
- Communicate with business to understand issues, confirm solutions
- Run/monitor background tasks and processes
- Monitor the issue queue and respond within SLA
- Code, test and deploy small enhancement projects request by Services Solutions
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the IT field
- Degree on IT or Computer Science related
- Experience in software development
- Experience in Data Base Administration
- Agile methodology alignment (+)
- ITIL or an additional IT Service methodology alignment (+)
- Experience in Salesforce development (+)
- Mulesoft API Development (+)
- Angular, .NET, PHP, HTML/XML Web development
- Tableau software development
- SQL skills including SQL Server (administration and development)
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Fluent written and spoken technical English
- Business knowledge of Field Service industry (+)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.