Schneider Internship- Application Engineer
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Application Engineer Summer 2020 Internship
Come join the Data Center Software Solutions, Innovation and Deployment team at Schneider Electric in the exciting world of cutting-edge Building Management Systems deployed in global data centers. Be inspired, be challenged and learn from the top in the industry. Come be a member of the team working on solutions for just about every web giant name you can think of!
What do you get to do in this position?
• This position is responsible for providing configuration and graphical development for Schneider Electric's building management system, EcoStruxure for data center customers
• You will be working with a team from around the globe creating customer standard templates to be used for our global web giant customers EcoStruxure system.
• Assists in, revision control for all templates, documentation, code, configuration and graphics.
This job might be for you if:
• Working towards or have earned a degree in any of the following (or comparable): Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Networking.
• Have completed courses in at least two programming languages.
• Have knowledge in any of the following: robotics, electronics, electrical or mechanical systems.
• Have strong communication and attention to detail skills.
• Not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo with innovative ideas and opportunities to bring efficiency.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.