Application Engineering Intern/ Co-op
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Application Engineer Summer 2020 Internship
What do you get to do in this position?
• Work in the Digital Buildings Innovation lab on integration of building controls with IOT systems, other operational technology systems and implementation of advanced technologies .
• Handle a variety of projects from the Lab's backlog in a team concept working with the other systems architects and software engineers in the lab. Be prepared to investigate a variety of technical topics
• Execute specific test plans for defined integrations
• Assist with troubleshooting and diagnoses of software and hardware issues.
• Help the team to assess start up technologies and companies that can be transformational to the building management space
This job might be for you if:
• Available for a Summer 2020 Internship
• Actively pursing an Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
• Some experience with HVAC, or PLCs or an systems controls. Some experience and interest in how the IoT capabilities can impact and advance buildings technology
• You desire to work effectively and cooperatively with diverse team members to achieve overall project quality and customer satisfaction within the project budget and schedule constraints
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.