Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results driven .net Developer with knowledge of ASP.NET/MVC, .NET 4.0+ Framework, .NET Core Framework, REST/Web API Development, and C#. This person will be responsible to help support, maintain, and enhance our Web applications. The person will be working with a team of individuals who are passionate about their work and who collaborate closely with various other internal matrix partners and users to develop the right business solutions. We are looking for a bright person that is passionate about software development, loves to dig into technology and is ready for a bold, far reaching mission. We are a Microsoft shop.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Define, understand, and develop new software applications that meet the current business needs and direction
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Creating and consuming APIs
Relocation Reimbursement and Visa Sponsorship have not been approved for this particular role - Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
This job might be for you if:
- You have a good understanding of web design and the fundamentals of user interaction.
- Understand the Agile methodology
- Understand object oriented analysis and design
- Have 2+ years experience with ASP.NET/MVC, .NET 4.0+ Framework, .NET Core Framework, and C#
- Understand REST / Web API Development and Consumption
- Have familiarity with HTML5, and JSON
- Have familiarity with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Have a Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or comparable Technical Degree
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Azure DevOps experience is a plus.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.