SalesForce QA Analyst
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
QA Analyst position performs a range of QA & software testing as well as providing support to internal staff as needed. Salesforce QA is the primary responsibility.
- Work with Developers, support and technical teams to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Tasks include a progressive regression testing which uses defined industry tools that identify changes within Salesforce platform.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA activities.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our systems.
- Must be able to do record and playback scripting.
- Enterprise programming that can learn business process and define / write test cases.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes; make contributions to our automation tools that address specific needs.
- Previous experience writing test cases.
- 2 years of experience working with Salesforce
- 3 years of experience programming
- 5 years of experience working with Salesforce
- 6 years of experience programming
- Software Testing certification
- Experience with industry tools such as Komodo, ALM
- Establishing performance testing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using waterfall and agile methods
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards
- Experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases
- Experience with, but not limited to all development based on Java or .Net framework
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or MIS
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.