Schneider Electric has an opportunity for an Assembler A in our Oxford, OH location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Sets-up and operates equipment, including tooling and controls.
- Makes necessary gauge adjustments and settings.
- Selects proper raw stocks and checks against blueprint specifications.
- Segregates, sorts, and disposes of scrap and writes scrap tickets.
- Counts, reports and records production.
- Transports material and changes truck batteries within acceptable limits.
- Maintains quality and productivity standards.
- Obtains and epoxy wraps busway according to specifications utilizing all necessary tools and equipment to perform the job.
- Coats surfaces of manufactured and purchased articles or equipment with finishing or protective material.
- Uses foampacker.
- Operates hoists.
- Assemble all types of devices, working from blueprints, sketches and other established procedures and data. Alter parts to suit assemblies as required. Inspect, label, pack and identify assemblies as required.
- Processes labels.
- Maintains equipment, including daily cleaning, dusting, tightening bolts, detection of and reporting of abnormal conditions (heat, vibration, noise & leaks).
- Maintains good housekeeping and adheres to plant regulations and safety rules.
- Assist with hanging and removing of parts on the powdercoat line.
- Hanging and removing parts on the paintline.
- Selects, measures, cuts and assembles lumber and crates products as required.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Are self-motivated and self-directed with sense of urgency.
- Have a solid work ethic - honors responsibility and commitment.
- Possess excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Possess proven ability to achieve results
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.