Plant Procurement Manager- Tijuana
- Accountable, with the Procurement buyer, for the material productivity of the plant.
- Monitoring of the negotiation actions and their results.
- Support to the Procurement buyer for the management of technical and supplier change actions (identification and progress) with escalation process within the purchasing function and/or the plant.
- Identification, with the Procurement buyer, of new actions to reach the targets in term of productivity by lever
- In charge of accuracy of OTTO by challenging buyers to maintain it up-to-date and to make it match the P&L reality.
- Accountable, with the monthly reconciliation committee (PPM, financial controller and Procurement buyer), for consistency of productivity in OTTO and in AOC.
- Takes part in ETO project: in the QBR and commits himself/herself to the Material Productivity Rolling Forecast.
- Supports Plant Quality & Managers on supplier performance for critical cases, in internal escalation process after SQME & SSCME’s implications
- Participates to the monthly Supplier Performance Meeting with the Plant.
- Informs about short and middle term Quality& Logistic risks coming from supplier market.
- Makes sure that the Supplier Orientation Charts exist and are shared with the Plant.
- Informs the Plant about supplier market significant changes and warns the Plant if risks are identified.
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in procurement
- CPM or CPIM in procurement is desired
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated high level of performance results working cross-functionally
- Strong knowledge of negotiation processes, project leadership, and manufacturing processes.
- Sense of urgency
- Communication Skills Oral & Written
- Fluent in English