Account Representative - North NJ (ASCO)
Empower your future with ASCO Power Services, the exclusive O.E.M. service provider for ASCO Power Technologies, the industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems. We currently have a challenging career opportunity in our service organization for a Sales Account Representative to cover the Northeast region.
Put your sales expertise to work at ASCO Power Services where you will be responsible for the sales of technical services. You will provide excellent customer service to existing accounts and develop sales leads for new clients. Knowledge of three-phase electricity and power distribution is required as well as the ability to communicate technical information to a wide audience, via verbal and written materials.
The Sales Account Representative is responsible for outside sales of service maintenance agreements and modifications for transfer switch products and parallel switchgear systems in an assigned territory.
- Work independently to develop sales leads for new clients and manages existing customer accounts.
- Conducts sales calls through qualified marketing leads, cold calls, ASCO sales, field service technicians and customer referrals.
- Present territory forecast on a monthly basis to Regional Sales Manager.
- Prepares client proposals for maintenance, modifications and upgrade services.
- Follows up on proposals and request for quotes.
- Monitors contract PM schedules and follows up with customers for renewals.
- Develop positive relations with accounts to foster support for ASCO Power Service and ASCO Power Technologies.
- Travels as necessary to cover customer calls throughout appointed territory.
- Works with ASCO Power Technologies sales personnel to provide comprehensive sales coverage.
- Follows Safety program PPE requirements as administered by Safety Administrator
- Maintains proper communications with Project Managers to ensure proper execution of service requirements and commitments on startups.
- BSEE or 4 year Business Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in the service and/or sales of power generations, distribution and control systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to communicate technical information to a wide audience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong business system and MS Office applications skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.