Infrastructure Operations Engineer
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Work with an intelligent and diverse workforce
• Be a contributor to global energy efficiency and sustainability
• Work with and learn about cutting edge technologies every day
• Feel energized and have a great sense of accomplishment supporting your co -workers
This job might be for you if:
- You have a thirst for knowledge and want to learn and grow every day
- You take a personal interest in being proactive in support of your co -workers
- You take pride in delivering world class service and helping others stay productive
- You love challenges and solving complex problems
• Passion for providing phenomenal customer service
• Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal and organizational communication skills, and proficiency in a multitude of software platforms
• 1-3 years of Microsoft Windows operating system administration, configuration and troubleshooting experience
• 1-3 years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting and supporting end user technologies & services, preference given to experience in medium to large sized environments
• Experience in making environments cybersecure and managing security incidents
• Office365 experience desired
• ITIL and ITSM experience desired
• Experience with Active Directory, identity management, and multi-factor authentication
• Experience in networking such as LAN and Wi-Fi technologies
• Experience with enterprise Endpoint Manager technologies such as Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and/or Microsoft Intune.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, global environment and have a high level of aptitude and interest in technology
• Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines
• Strong team player (willing to do other functions as needed) and self-organized
• At least an Associate's Degree (or other technical degree) in Computer Science, Technology or related discipline; Bachelors preferred
• Experience with Linux, Unix, Mac OS, and other operating systems
• Experience with enterprise multitenant server/client virtualization environments (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, etc.)
• Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining at least two of enterprise cyber security solutions such as Firewalls, HIPS, NIDS, Antivirus, two-factor authentication, SIEM, etc.
• Microsoft certifications (MCSE, MCSA, more)
• Cybersecurity certifications
• Networking certifications (CCNA, CCNP, more)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.