HR Consultant (Employee Relations Specialist)
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provide coaching on employee relations
- Resolve conflict resolutions and manage emergency situations
- Partner on performance and PIPs plans
- Provide manager training and coach HR campaign’s annual processes
- Manage job offers
- Guide employee engagement at business unit level
- Support legal and ethical compliance
- Govern policies
- Conduct ethics investigations
- Bachelor degree in business with a focus on Human Resources and at least 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources with a focus on employee relations, performance management, policy governance and manager coaching
- Certification preferred: PHR or SHRM-CP
- Ability to relocate globally for future career growth
- Strong knowledge of federal labor law & California state labor laws
- Extensive working knowledge of employee relations principles, practices, and procedures
- Ability to conduct investigations, analyze data, and determine recommendations and action plans
- Proven ability to exercise judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and diffuse employee-related issues, concerns, and situations
- Strong customer service skills
- Bilingual a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Office and HRIS systems
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.