Utilities Software Sales (remote)
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Drive pipeline development & management within targeted accounts :
- Map, assess and target key utilities in digital transformation.
- Strongly Develop pipeline with US and International Utilities.
- Coach Schneider Electric International network (Smart Grid Sales head network) in pitching and in selling Customer Engagement Software Solutions.
- Lead demand creation plan at key targeted utilities.
- Pitch initial value proposition at C level.
- Build business case for C Level and for operation management.
- Lead innovation workshops sponsored by C level.
- Identify opportunities to sell EcoStruxure solutions.
- Prescribe solutions.
- Efficiently manage the pipeline through the Customer Project Process.
- Lead Pipeline review.
Improve hit rates and secure order intake :
- Ensure that successful Commercial strategy is defined and implemented for Opportunities :
- Select most competitive execution setup.
- Validate potential partnerships.
- Finalize differentiating value proposition.*
- Validate offer and confirm potential deviations.*
- Define price target.
- Implement Revenue Storm Methodology (structured way to tackle relationship mapping of our customer's Decision Makers).
- Be an opportunity leader for targeted projects.
- Close deals.
* : in coordination with Solution Architects.
Contribute to the WW Smart Grid Sales team Communitee:
- Share with the Smart Grid Sales heads new business cases, competition moves,...
- Be the main contact of Marketing team for regional initiative.
- Solid Line to Head of Grid Edge Line of Business.
- Order intake.
- Pipeline Growth and Hit Rate
- Demand creation at targeted accounts
- Number of C level meetings and of innovation Workshops.
- Pipeline generated by targeted accounts.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
- Minimum 8 years experience in Utility industry (DSOs, TSOs).
- Deep knowledge of utilities business models.
- Knowledge of Utilities market drivers, basic knowledge on country regulations.
- Successful experience in selling at least one of the EcoStruxure brick (ADMS, GIS, AMI/MDM, Microgrid) for 5 years.
- 5 years experience as Opportunity leader, leading tendering & technical teams to capture Medium & Large sizes software bids (3 to 50M€).
- 5 years track records in C level meeting: Value prop pitching and Selling.
- Secure with C Level and lead Innovation workshops.
- Ability to build up systems approach from various angles.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.