About our Company
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On .
Schneider Digital is setting up a product model organization to support the pace of Digital Transformation within the organization. One of the key narratives of this transformation is adoption of agile practices and way of life within our teams. To aid the adoption of agile practices and rituals, we are looking at full time internal agile coaches for key locations (Andover, Boston, etc.) in the CTO team that will be embedded initially with the agile pilots and thereafter with key Product teams.
The objective of this role will be to develop an Agile team by training, guiding and helping them adopt agile practices and methodology to sharpen business outcomes consistently.
- Provide training to employees on agile methodology
- Coach the teams as they adopt the agile practices and move to a sprint way of life
- Mentor and provide feedback to project leads on the progress of their agile journey
- Support teams in their use and adoption of agile tools and software
- Integrate related scaled agile methodologies within the disparate groups of the organization
- Build the culture within the team and associated stakeholder groups
- Provide leadership in terms of evaluating & reporting metrics to continually drive and measure quality
- Assess agile team role assignment, coaching of release train engineers, scrum masters and product owners to ensure successful business outcomes
- Strong understanding of Scrum & Kanban
- Experience as a Scrum master or with scaled agile methodology
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Effectively communicate and interact with multiple levels of the organization
- Comfortable with both process and people dynamic
- Comfortable with both big picture view and an eye for detail
- Bachelors and/or Master in Information Systems or Engineering
- 5 years working experience in agile scum master and/or product owner roles
- Scaled agile framework certification
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. www.schneider-electric.com