Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The role will work cross-functionally and empower leaders across the company by delivering strategic analyses and actionable insights.
This role is responsible for development and support of ERP. Candidate will be part of an agile squad that is empowered to deliver ERP implementations into small and medium plants
Skills & Abilities:
• Interest in ERPs
• Knowledge of SAP, NetSuite is a plus
• Configure/manage standard templates with ERP
• Manage master data quality from existing legacy ERP platforms
• Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
• Develop code to perform data quality loads and filtering
• Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules
• Develop custom code to meet user requirements
• Understanding of Java script, structured query language (PL/SQL), relational database design, and stored procedure development with Oracle and MS SQL Server
• Basic knowledge of Agile project techniques
Basic knowledge of SOAP/Rest based APIs, HTTP/HTTPs, FTP/FTPS
• Proficient in Visual Studio & Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.