Level 3 Connectivity Infrastructure Operations Engineer
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Responsible for maintenance, configuration, and installation of internal and external network communications equipment for site located in North America.
- Responsible for configuration for both new and existing networking environments. Be able to program within the Command Line Interface (CLI) surrounding various Cisco product lines.
- Escalation contact for Network Operation Center related calls involving network connectivity of more complex issues
- Carry out testing, and implementation of updated/new system components
- Troubleshoot issues related to North American network infrastructure including WAN, LAN & Wifi
- Test and implement data components as required
- Design, implement and configure devices for project requests for new site openings, site closures and site moves.
This job might be for you if:
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Excellent written, organizational, and verbal communication skills as well as collaboration skills. Able to convey technical concepts to individuals without prior technical knowledge or understanding of topics.
- Knowledge of Network tools for systems forensics (Cascade & Solarwinds)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex systems security issues
- Ability to design, configure, and implement network environments. Must have strong programming experience working within the Command Line Interface (CLI) throughout all Cisco product lines.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical knowledge surrounding the troubleshooting of extensive LAN/WAN environments.
- Experience maintaining and troubleshooting wireless network environments.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.