Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This role is responsible for leading projects using agile principles within a large enterprise IT environment. Platforms potentially involved are Tax & Trade, Human resources, Finance & ERPs.
• Four (4) year technical degree
• PMP Certification a plus
• 2+ years in Agile project management
• 2+ years organizing cross collaborative teams
• Knowledge of Tax & Custom policies a plus
• Creates and manages project/program resource loading and budget;
• Communicates risk to leadership
• Sets and runs effective recurring agile meetings such as backlog grooming, stand-ups & retrospectives
• Provides a single point of contact for projects
• Manages the health of the team
• Works with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives
• Works effectively with others to remove delivery team roadblocks
• Guides team through continual improvement process via retrospectives
• Assess Scrum Maturity of teams and the organization and coach teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable
Skills & Abilities:
• Understand fundamentals of software development & deployment practices within a large enterprise
• Knowledge of Jira & Confluence
• Scrum/Kandan knowledge; strong knowledge of all the concepts: tasks, backlog grooming, Agile metrics (velocity/lead time), user stories
• A background in retail financial services and a proven ability to quickly understand the business strategy and objectives
• Ability to set clear performance standards, and hold team members accountable, while keeping team engaged and on task
• Excellent team player and team builder with strong interpersonal skills
Personal Attributes Required:
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
• Solid interpersonal skills - able to establish strong working relationships
• Relationship building skills internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
• Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
• Good track record of obtaining results with minimal direction in a fast-paced team environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Good interpersonal team skills for teamwork, respect, courtesy, tact, and discretion
• Analytical mindset & problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to travel to an office location on a daily basis
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.